The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU is directly applicable, and it is also followed by the Sustainable Lahti foundation. In the services provided by the Sustainable Lahti foundation, personal data are processed legally and transparently with regard to the data subject.
In accordance with the main principles of GDPR, the Sustainable Lahti foundation follows the principles below in the processing of personal data:
- legal, appropriate and transparent for the data subject
- secure and confidential
- only the necessary amount of data is collected and processed for a precise, specific and legal purpose
- updated whenever necessary ‒ wrong and inaccurate personal data is erased or corrected without delay
- the data are stored for a period of time appropriate for the purpose
- the data are only stored in a format, in which the data subject can be identified, for as long as necessary for the purposes of the processing of data
General information on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and activities on the national level can be found at www.tietosuoja.fi
Anonymous user information is collected on the Greenlahti.fi website to improve the services.